Are you struggling with painful physical injuries because you were recently involved in an accident in Cleveland, Ohio? You may have the right to recover compensation for your loss of income, medical treatment, and suffering. The experienced Cleveland personal injury lawyers at Babin Law, LLC are ready to help you fight for and demand the compensation you deserve.
We’re here to help you level the playing field when you’re up against powerful insurance companies and corporations that believe they’re above the law. Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident, construction accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, or because of a dangerous product, our award-winning Ohio trial attorneys will stand up and work to secure a life-changing settlement or judgment on your behalf.
Contact our law office in Cleveland, OH to learn more about your legal rights and how our team can help you get through this difficult time. Your first consultation is free, so call for help today.
Why Should I Call Babin Law, LLC After I’m Hurt in an Accident in Cleveland?
It’s simple: you’re more likely to win your personal injury case when you hire an attorney to represent you. Statistically speaking, hiring a lawyer also puts you in a position to win more money – up to 3-and-a-half times as much as handling it on your own.
But not all attorneys or personal injury law firms are equal. So, don’t underestimate the importance of the Cleveland personal injury attorney you choose to handle your case.
Here’s why you should make Babin Law, LLC your first call for help after an accident in Cleveland, OH:
- You’ll have the opportunity to focus on your road to recovery. You deserve time to rest, recover, and figure out how to move forward. We’ll handle every aspect of your personal injury case so that you can concentrate on your physical health, mental well-being, and path forward.
- We limit our caseload to make sure clients get the personalized representation they deserve. Our attorneys are committed to providing top-quality legal services to each and every client we represent. Your case will always be a priority.
- You’ll level the playing field against tough adversaries. Insurance companies, hospitals, employers, and other tough adversaries will have considerable resources to fight your claim. When you hire our law firm, you don’t just get a team of dedicated attorneys in your corner. You benefit from our vast resources and network of relationships with trusted accident experts and injury specialists, too.
- We’ll defend you against victim-blaming strategies. In Ohio, sharing more than half of the blame for an accident will prevent you from recovering compensation. Sharing some of the blame will result in a reduced payout. Our attorneys will anticipate blame-shifting tactics designed to hurt your chances of a full financial recovery and work hard to limit how much (if any) fault is assigned to you.
- You pay nothing unless we win your case. We know that an accident can turn your life upside-down and put you in an incredibly difficult financial situation. We don’t want the perceived cost of an attorney to be a barrier to the representation you deserve. That’s why we work on contingency. We only get paid when we win your case, and our fee comes directly out of your settlement or judgment.
We’re nationally-recognized trial attorneys with a demonstrated ability to win difficult personal injury cases just like yours. We’ve helped clients win millions of dollars in life-changing monetary awards, and now we’re ready to stand up and fight to get the best possible results for you, too.
Give us a call to arrange a free, no-obligation case assessment today.
Our Cleveland Personal Injury Practice Areas
At Babin Law, LLC, we represent clients in personal injury cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective products
- Defective drugs
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Sexual assault
- Catastrophic injuries (including brain injury, spinal cord injury, burn injury, amputation, and broken bones)
- Wrongful death of a family member after a fatal accident in Cleveland, OH.
If you got hurt because of another person’s negligence, or if someone can be held strictly liable for your injuries, our Cleveland personal injury attorneys can help you file a claim and work to hold them legally accountable.
Types of Damages Available in Accident Victims in Cleveland
In Ohio, plaintiffs in personal injury litigation can generally recover compensatory damages, which are classified as either economic or non-economic awards.
Economic damages are intended to make accident victims financially whole, and can include money for:
- Hospitalization and other current medical bills
- Ongoing medical treatment and future medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost wages and income
- Property damage
- Nursing care and assistance
Non-economic damages are intended to compensate accident victims for the trauma and suffering they might experience, such as:
- Chronic physical pain
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
In cases that go to trial in Franklin County, juries may decide that punitive damages are also appropriate if a defendant’s actions were intentionally harmful, malicious, or grossly negligent.
Our personal injury attorneys in Cleveland will carefully examine the circumstances of your accident and resulting trauma. We’ll lean on the insight of reputable experts and specialists throughout the process to ensure that we really understand how your accident affects your life (and how it will continue to affect it for years to come).
The more information we have to work with, the better prepared we’ll be to secure a financial award that really represents what your personal injury case is worth.
When Should I Hire a Lawyer After an Accident in Cleveland?
As soon as possible. In Ohio, there is a two-year statute of limitations that applies to most personal injury lawsuits.
This gives you until the second anniversary of your accident to file a claim and seek damages from a responsible party.
If you miss the deadline, you’ll give up the opportunity to win the compensation you need and deserve.
Arrange a Free Consultation With Our Award-Winning Cleveland Personal injury Lawyers Today
You don’t have to struggle with the costs and consequences of an accident in Cleveland, OH on your own. Call Babin Law, LLC, and discover how our Cleveland personal injury lawyers can help you not only win your case but get the best possible outcome.
We’re passionate about making a difference in our clients’ lives, and our team is ready and willing to fight for you today. Contact our Cleveland personal injury attorneys to arrange a time for a free consultation. A member of our compassionate legal team is always standing by to take your call – 24 hours a day.