At Babin Law, LLC we actively work with some of the best lawyers across the country to prosecute cases related to dangerous drugs and medical devices.
Some of the cases we are actively litigating are:
Valsartan is one of the most common blood pressure drugs on the market. But the generic manufacturers of this drug admitted it has been contaminated with charangons since the year 2012. As a result, one of the biggest FDA recalls in history has occurred for this drug. While lawyers are still investigating what diseases this contamination will cause, we do know that cancer is one of the diseases.
Call our Columbus dangerous drugs and medical devices attorneys today if you have been taking recalled valsartan and diagnosed with:
- Liver cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Bowel cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
We have been working on this case since it was centralized in Camden, New Jersey and plan to actively litigate Valsartan cases. If you have been injured by defective Valsartan call us today for a free consultation at (614) 761-8800.
3M Combat Ear Plugs
Babin Law, LLC is taking cases related to 3M defective combat earplugs that have causes thousands of service men and women to lose their hearing. 3M already settled a lawsuit with the Department of Justice for millions of dollars. Now it’s time for our soldiers who have been injured as a result of this defective product to recover from their injuries.
If the following it true for you, you might have a case:
- Served in Military any time from 2003 to 2015.
- Used dual ended earplugs made by 3M and Aero Tech.
- Partial or full hearing loss or tinnitus when discharged from military.
Give us a call today to see how our Columbus 3M ear plugs lawyers can can help: (614) 761-8800.
If you were implanted with an IVC filter, you may be sitting on a ticking time bomb. According to various research studies and reports made to the FDA, IVC Filters may cause serious side effects and injuries, including:
- Migration of the filter to another area of the body
- Perforation of the inferior vena cava or another vein or organ
- Fracture of the filter (the struts of the filter may break loose, travel in the bloodstream and become lodged in another vein or organ)
- Embolization of the filter (movement of the entire filter or filter fragments to the heart or lungs)
- Tilting of the filter
- Difficulty or inability to remove the filter
Even if you are not aware of an injury, your filter may have splintered or broke off. Many attorneys are using medical monitoring programs to file claims for those individuals. If you have an IVC filter, you could file a legal claim with a Columbus dangerous drugs and medical devices attorney. Contact us online or call us today for a free consultation at (614) 761-8800 to see how we can help.