Did you or a family member recently suffer serious injuries in a car accident in Cleveland? You may be entitled to compensation for your medical treatment, lost income, and pain and suffering. Call Babin Law, LLC as soon as possible for a free and confidential case evaluation. Our Cleveland car accident lawyers can fight to get you every cent you deserve.
We’re award-winning Ohio trial attorneys who have dedicated our careers to helping crash victims and grieving families in Cleveland push forward after life-changing accidents. Insurance companies might think they’re above the law – but our winning results have proven them wrong time and time again.
Contact our law office in Cleveland, Ohio to discuss your case and learn more about how we can help you maximize your compensation. Your first consultation is free, so call now.
How Common Are Car Accidents in Cleveland?
According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, 13,412 car accidents were reported in Cleveland, Ohio in 2021.
That’s roughly 36 car accidents in the city of Cleveland every single day.
About 42 percent of these crashes resulted in at least one injury or death.
In total, 5,533 Cleveland auto accidents resulted in an injury, while 93 were fatal.
Why Should I Hire a Cleveland Car Accident Lawyer?
Hiring an attorney is one of the best things you can do if you’ve been injured in a crash in Cleveland.
- You’re more likely to win. According to insurance industry research, victims who hire lawyers win more often and recover up to 3.5 times as much in compensation (compared to victims who handle claims themselves).
- There’s a good chance you’ll be blamed for the wreck. In Ohio, you can’t recover compensation if you’re more than 50 percent at fault for a car accident. Damages are reduced if you share some of the blame. An insurance company will try to shift blame to you to limit its liability and minimize your payout. Your attorney can anticipate these tactics and work to protect you.
- You’ll give yourself the edge you need to win. Insurance companies handle claims like yours every day, and they’ll be well-represented by experienced adjusters and defense attorneys. When you hire a lawyer, you benefit from an experienced litigator and their vast resources, which can set you up to get the results you deserve.
- You deserve time to recover. Getting into a car accident can be traumatic. There’s incredible value in getting a jump start on your personal injury claim, but at the same time, you should have the opportunity to focus on your physical and mental health. Hiring an attorney relieves you of the stress and headache of worrying about compensation, giving you the time you need to get better.
- It’s the last thing the insurance company wants you to do. The insurer would much rather deal directly with you – who is shaken up and has little-to-no experience dealing with these types of legal issues. They have strategies that are designed to get you to accept way less than you deserve or walk away with nothing at all. Hiring an attorney shows the insurer that you’re focused on getting every cent you deserve.
- It costs nothing unless you win. Car accident attorneys serving Cleveland work on contingency, so there’s no risk in getting the help you need. You only pay if your lawyer wins your case.
It’s not just about hiring any car accident attorney in Cleveland to represent you. You need an attorney – or a team of attorneys – who have experience handling complex car accident cases like yours and who will be there to support and guide you every step of the way. This is why you shouldn’t hesitate to call Babin Law, LLC for help.
Our Cleveland car accident lawyers are fierce advocates for crash victims and grieving families and have dedicated our careers to helping our clients stand up to powerful adversaries that are more interested in profits than doing what’s right. We’ve won millions on behalf of injured clients like you – contact us to see how we can help you, too.
How Much Is My Cleveland Car Accident Case Worth?
No two car accident injury cases are the same. Every crash and every victim is unique. Ultimately, the amount of money you might be able to recover after a collision depends entirely on the specific circumstances of your case.
Some important considerations include:
- What types of injuries did you suffer?
- Do you share responsibility for the traffic accident?
- How has your earning capacity changed since your accident?
- How old are you?
- How has the trauma of your crash affected you?
The Cleveland car accident attorney you choose to represent you can also impact your financial recovery. That’s why you’ll want to enlist the help of a trusted advocate with a proven history of winning tough cases like yours. Call Babin Law, LLC to discuss your car accident injury case today.
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Injury Cases in Cleveland
Our award-winning litigators in Cleveland, Ohio will be there to help you fight for compensation after you or a family member are involved in a:
- Distracted driving car accident
- Drunk driving car accident
- Drowsy driving car accident
- Speed-related car accident
- Uber or Lyft car accident
- Head-on collision
- Rollover car accident
- Rear-end collision
- Sideswipe car accident
- Hit and run car accident
- Intersection car accident
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Single vehicle accident
- Fatal car accident
Any of these collisions can cause severe and life-changing injuries, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, burns, amputation, broken bones, whiplash, and other catastrophic trauma. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our legal team to discuss your legal rights and options after you’ve been hurt.
Types of Damages Available to Injured Crash Victims in Cleveland
Under Ohio law, plaintiffs in a car accident injury case can recover economic damages and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are intended to make up for the monetary losses of a crash, while non-economic awards compensate victims for the difficult-to-value trauma and suffering they may experience after a collision.
Our Cleveland car accident attorneys will fight to get you money for:
- Medical bills and related medical expenses
- Lost wages and job benefits
- Nursing care or assistance
- Property damage
- Chronic pain
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
We’ll work closely with respected experts and specialists, drawing on their knowledge and expertise as we work to understand the detailed aspects of your case. The more we understand the specific details of your situation and how it’s affected your life, the better prepared we’ll be to secure a meaningful financial award from negligent and at-fault parties.
Trusted Cleveland Car Accident Lawyers Ready to Help You Fight For Maximum Compensation
You’ll only have a limited amount of time to seek compensation after a car accident in Cleveland, Ohio. Under Ohio law, there’s a two-year statute of limitations for most car accident cases. Don’t let well-deserved compensation slip away. Call our experienced Cleveland car accident lawyers for help as soon as you can after you get hurt.
You got hurt because someone else was negligent. We’re ready to be your most passionate advocate and work to get you the financial compensation you deserve. We offer a free case evaluation, so contact our Cleveland law office to get started today.