There is no charge to speak with us about your injuries, and learn about your rights to compensation.
I Have a
Human Trafficking Claim
Human sex trafficking is the illegal trafficking of humans for sexual exploitation.
I Have a
There is no charge to ask us any questions you have about your specific legal situation, and learn if you have a case.
I Am An
Our firm has extensive experience handling serious drug and pharmaceutical injury cases in Federal Court.
Committed to Client’s Goals
Our Commitment To You:
No Fees Unless We Win
We do not get paid unless we recover money for you.
If we take your case, it will not cost you anything upfront. We take our cases on a contingency fee. That means, we do not get paid unless we recover money for you. Our fee comes out of the settlement or judgment we win for you.
The Babin Law, LLC Team
Meet the Team:
Our attorneys, paralegals, and law clerks love their job. It gives them the opportunity to help real people. At Babin Law, LLC, we consider it a privilege to fight for the rights of individuals that have been harmed by large corporations. We believe lawsuits are won by hard work, attention to detail, and a steadfast commitment to ethics.
What Our Clients Say:
Experienced In Complex Cases
Focused On Your Case.
Steven has extensive experience with law and briefing in complex multi-district litigation (“MDL”) matters. Steven is highly sought after by MDL leadership committees across the country for his legal research and writing skills. He has drafted all types of legal papers from research memorandum, Daubert briefs concerning complicated scientific evidence, dispositive motions, and motions in limine for Bellwether trials. Steven has performed work on the following MDLs: Xarelto Products Liability Litigation, MDL–2592; Benicar Products Liability Litigation, MDL 15-2606; Bair Hugger Products Liability Litigation, MDL 15-2666; Invokana Products Liability Litigation, MDL 16-2750; and National Prescription Opiate Litigation, MDL 2804.
- Myers v. Memorial Health System, et al., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:15-cv-2956
- Fairfax v. Hogan Transports, Inc., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:16-cv-680
- Smith v. TruGreen, Inc., et al., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:17-cv-00462
- Klabbatz, et al. v. MDW Consulting, Inc. et al., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:18-cv-242
- De Angelis v. Icon entertainment Group, Inc., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:17-cv-927
- De Angelis v. Nolan Enterprises, Inc., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:17-cv-926
- De Angelis v. C G Consulting, LLC, et al., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:17-cv-985
- De Angelis v. National Entertainment Group, et al., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:17-cv-924
- Smith v. GIS, S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:18-cv-230
- Doe 1, et al. v. VM3015, Inc. et al., S.D. Ohio Case No. 2:18-cv-443